“Fun for little ones, bit boring for Mum and Dad. Food poisoning for Dad.”

Coco Splash Adventure & WaterPark
Ranked #3 of 18 things to do in Lamai Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to COCO SPLASH Waterpark, join us for a day of family fun entertainment. We are a waterpark based on Lamai Beach in Koh Samui Thailand which is designed for all ages. This is a stress-free environment that will bring you laughs, thrills and good fun. Our park has everything from thrilling high speed slides to a Jacuzzi. All rides with pools are monitored closely by our staff. While you're at the park, you can relax in several shaded areas to take a break from the sun. We also have a large food and drink menu at our restaurant. Please have a look at our attractions and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun for little ones, bit boring for Mum and Dad. Food poisoning for Dad.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Agree with most of other reviews. Our 4 year old had fun. Because there are no lockers my husband and i took turns sitting with all our stuff while the other ran after our son. This made it very boring for us. I didn't like that the whole place is concrete. Good that there's plenty of shaded huts to sit in. My husband got food poisoning from eating a tuna sandwich with lettuce and tomato. He was violently ill for 24 hours. I had a stomach upset. I had toasted tuna/ tomato. My son was fine, thankfully he barely eats and only ate the toasted bread from his ham and cheese. Good that you can rent towels. The beach is only 2 mins down the road probably better value. I did wish we'd stayed at the resort for the day.

Visited July 2013
cocosplash_samui, Directeur général at Coco Splash Adventure & WaterPark, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting us and for writing your impression.
Firstly, I would like to inform you that we handle with care all food and our restaurant staff follow carefully the rules of hygiene.
As you have seen then you visit us, we serve a lot of foods at our restaurant, so the food can not expire or be contamined.
When you affirm that you and your husband got food poisoning from eating a tuna sandwich, I really doubt that you got in our place.
Everydays we use a lot of Tuna 's can and bottle of mayonnaise, so it will be very difficult to have some food contamined.
I suggest you to refer on your dinner you had the same day.
Regards

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great fun for kids”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I took my 7 yr old daughter to Coco Splash and had a great 5 hours of play.
Its very clean and saftey seems to be of a high standard. The staff and owners are very helpful, infact the lifeguards do an amazing job of looking after everyones saftey as well as putting up with some over zeaous kids. Food and service are of a very good standard. I would reccommend for famlies with non teenage children. ( I think older teens would get bored ).
At first, I was concerned that the slides were made of concrete and not fiberglass but I did not see any injuries, I only saw lots of kids having fun. Would defintly go back.

1 Thank Whereami123456789
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An excellent experience for the whole family”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had so much fan at Coco splash, I have 3 children, 6, 7 and 11 years old and there was something for everybody.

The park was clean and well maintained and the staff were excellent, making us feel at home. We were happy to let our kids go and play as the lifeguards were keeping a good eye on them.

The food was great aswel, we were surprised at the amount of choice with Thai and European food.

Our youngest loved the Monkeys and she even had a swimming lesson whilst at the park!

We will definitely be returning next year.

2 Thank Mark W
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Relaxing..”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

It's a small, clean waterpark. My daughter who is 3 turning 4 this year enjoyed herself. It's quite relaxing as there are chairs around the park for parents to sit around while waiting for their child go up the slides a hundred times. Plus the park is not overcrowded.

Food is so so but fair value. Maybe the spaghetti bolognaise can do with less onions as children typically do not like it.

I think this park would be excellent if not for the concrete slides. I saw one kid bumped his head and was given a cold pad. Generally enjoyable but if the park install plastics slides, it would be a blast!

Sydney
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great day out for the kids”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Was a good day out for the kids, 5 slides in total and the kids loved it. They managed around 2 hours before wanting to call it a day, the only buts here would be :-

1. No shade over the pool or slides so when its hot its very hot
2. Food options suck & they don't let you bring your own which annoyed every parent there.

That being said there is little for kids to do in the area and this is a real bright spot. Would certainly go there again :)

Visited June 2013