“Great fun for kids”

Coco Splash Adventure & WaterPark
Ranked #4 of 23 things to do in Lamai Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to COCO SPLASH Waterpark, join us for a day of family fun entertainment. We are a waterpark based on Lamai Beach in Koh Samui Thailand which is designed for all ages. This is a stress-free environment that will bring you laughs, thrills and good fun. Our park has everything from thrilling high speed slides to a Jacuzzi. All rides with pools are monitored closely by our staff. While you're at the park, you can relax in several shaded areas to take a break from the sun. We also have a large food and drink menu at our restaurant. Please have a look at our attractions and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I took my 7 yr old daughter to Coco Splash and had a great 5 hours of play.
Its very clean and saftey seems to be of a high standard. The staff and owners are very helpful, infact the lifeguards do an amazing job of looking after everyones saftey as well as putting up with some over zeaous kids. Food and service are of a very good standard. I would reccommend for famlies with non teenage children. ( I think older teens would get bored ).
At first, I was concerned that the slides were made of concrete and not fiberglass but I did not see any injuries, I only saw lots of kids having fun. Would defintly go back.

1  Thank Whereami123456789
"the owner"
in 5 reviews
in 55 reviews

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had so much fan at Coco splash, I have 3 children, 6, 7 and 11 years old and there was something for everybody.

The park was clean and well maintained and the staff were excellent, making us feel at home. We were happy to let our kids go and play as the lifeguards were keeping a good eye on them.

The food was great aswel, we were surprised at the amount of choice with Thai and European food.

Our youngest loved the Monkeys and she even had a swimming lesson whilst at the park!

We will definitely be returning next year.

2  Thank Mark W
Reviewed July 3, 2013

It's a small, clean waterpark. My daughter who is 3 turning 4 this year enjoyed herself. It's quite relaxing as there are chairs around the park for parents to sit around while waiting for their child go up the slides a hundred times. Plus the park is not overcrowded.

Food is so so but fair value. Maybe the spaghetti bolognaise can do with less onions as children typically do not like it.

I think this park would be excellent if not for the concrete slides. I saw one kid bumped his head and was given a cold pad. Generally enjoyable but if the park install plastics slides, it would be a blast!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Was a good day out for the kids, 5 slides in total and the kids loved it. They managed around 2 hours before wanting to call it a day, the only buts here would be :-

1. No shade over the pool or slides so when its hot its very hot
2. Food options suck & they don't let you bring your own which annoyed every parent there.

That being said there is little for kids to do in the area and this is a real bright spot. Would certainly go there again :)

1  Thank rockres
See more reviews
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We took a group of kids from the koh Samui special needs school, some of them had never been in a pool before and were very nervous at first but in no time they were having a fantastic time.
Melanie (the owner) and her staff made the kids very welcome, it's a wonderful place for children to really enjoy themselves and the parents to relax.
It's very safe there are lots of staff to ensure the kids enjoy themselves, the slides, water bucket, pools are all very good in excellent condition.
As I say at first some of the kids were a little frightened of the water, the smallest who at first didn't like it was almost swimming after a while.

It really is a fantastic day out.