We selected Le Meridien for our wedding ceremony unseen, based only on pictures and past reviews. The pier venue is unique compared to most other beachfront properties on Samui or other island destinations like Bali and Phuket. The ceremony was done at sunset, with the dinner reception poolside after, which resulted in amazing pictures.
The Le Meridien team is unparalleled in their level of service and hospitality standards. Coming from New York, we were uncertain as to the amount of lead time needed for the relevant arrangements to be made, but once it was clear that many things like flower arrangements, place settings etc. could be sorted out with ease just a few weeks before the actual ceremony, we did not have to worry about anything. Luke, the events manager, was very thorough and had great attention to detail, sending us updates closer to the date on outstanding items and arranging time for us to meet the respective vendors and celebrant when we arrived at the property. The rest of the staff were very attentive to both of us and all of our guests throughout everyone's stay, making ad hoc transportation arrangements to get 20 of us to the weekly night market on short notice, amongst other things.
We definitely look forward to returning again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on an idyllic stretch of exclusive Lamai Beach, Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is a chic and intimate resort with a unique blend of stylish amenities, luxury services, an inspiring atmosphere and rich, cultural experiences. Inspired by timeless beauty and diverse cultural influences, the resort features an intimate selection of 64 suites and 14 stand alone villas, some with their own private plunge pools, infinity pools, limitless ocean views and private dining pavilions. Each exquisitely appointed with the most modern in-room facilities, high ceilings, expansive windows and open-air bathrooms. The resort features the Le Méridien signature arrival experience programme; an inspiring restaurant concept: Latest Recipe; and the savvy lobby lounge bar Latitude 9, the resort poolside Plunge Bar as well as the world-class luxury Le SPA.Reflect and relax at the world-class luxury Le SPA, with a customized menu of rejuvenating experiences that combine ancient cultural methods and ingredients to revitalize mind, body and spirit. A beautiful oceanfront infinity pool and expansive deck offers a stylish daytime retreat for a refreshing swim with spectacular ocean views. Guests can stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center, offering the latest and best exercise equipment and daily Yoga and Pilates classes. Relax by day on the resorts 224-meter floating pier that extends over the Gulf of Thailand and by night, enjoy a unique and sophisticated venue for an exclusive dinner, celebratory cocktails or engage with other well travelled new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach