We have just returned from our honeymoon at Le Meridien. We have travelled extensively around Thailand, and this is by far our most incredible experience yet in terms of exceptional service quality. We only learnt upon checkout that Tina was the General Manager, which blew us away. Her presence was everywhere, and she engaged with the staff and guests in such a professional manner. She really is such an asset to the hotel and a remarkable manager. It is difficult to mention people by name specifically, as each and every person we engaged with was superb and so sincere in their happiness to speak with you and please you. The Room cleaning service was flawless. The gym was so well equipped and made it a pleasure to work out every day. The Spa was top notch. The atmosphere in the hotel just made the holiday so magical. Each and every person involved in the hotel from the cleaning staff to the managers, made this our favourite hotel by far. We will back to renew our wedding vows, and to bring the kids with to share in an incredible holiday. We do not have enough words to praise this hotel and for giving us the best honeymoon we could've asked for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on an idyllic stretch of exclusive Lamai Beach, Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is a chic and intimate resort with a unique blend of stylish amenities, luxury services, an inspiring atmosphere and rich, cultural experiences. Inspired by timeless beauty and diverse cultural influences, the resort features an intimate selection of 64 suites and 14 stand alone villas, some with their own private plunge pools, infinity pools, limitless ocean views and private dining pavilions. Each exquisitely appointed with the most modern in-room facilities, high ceilings, expansive windows and open-air bathrooms. The resort features the Le Méridien signature arrival experience programme; an inspiring restaurant concept: Latest Recipe; and the savvy lobby lounge bar Latitude 9, the resort poolside Plunge Bar as well as the world-class luxury Le SPA.Reflect and relax at the world-class luxury Le SPA, with a customized menu of rejuvenating experiences that combine ancient cultural methods and ingredients to revitalize mind, body and spirit. A beautiful oceanfront infinity pool and expansive deck offers a stylish daytime retreat for a refreshing swim with spectacular ocean views. Guests can stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center, offering the latest and best exercise equipment and daily Yoga and Pilates classes. Relax by day on the resorts 224-meter floating pier that extends over the Gulf of Thailand and by night, enjoy a unique and sophisticated venue for an exclusive dinner, celebratory cocktails or engage with other well travelled new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach