We planned a 5 night stay here which turned into 7 nights as we just wanted those extra 2 nights. We booked to stay in a Terrace suite I highly recommend these rooms they are very private and the terrace is perfect for relaxing on after a day of activity. It was my birthday when I arrived they really made a fuss with a cake and decoration on the bed. The welcome at the hotel is really overwhelming and you truly are given a genuine welcome. All the staff team are great they are more like a family unit that a work team. They appear to all work happily together and provide a great service. The hotel itself is very nicely done the lobby is very relaxing. The nightly lantern ritual is fabulous. I strongly suggest anyone staying takes part in this at least once. The food in the hotel was always good and to a high standard no complaints. The pool area was relaxing always clean and we always found beds available around the pool. We used the spa it was excellent and well worth a visit. The hotel booked scooters for us and we used these to explore the whole island. People seem to complain about the beach. Yes it is not the best beach but I think the hotel accept this and do provide transport to other beach's. We really enjoyed our time here and would not hesitate to go back. Thank to all the team at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on an idyllic stretch of exclusive Lamai Beach, Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is a chic and intimate resort with a unique blend of stylish amenities, luxury services, an inspiring atmosphere and rich, cultural experiences. Inspired by timeless beauty and diverse cultural influences, the resort features an intimate selection of 64 suites and 14 stand alone villas, some with their own private plunge pools, infinity pools, limitless ocean views and private dining pavilions. Each exquisitely appointed with the most modern in-room facilities, high ceilings, expansive windows and open-air bathrooms. The resort features the Le Méridien signature arrival experience programme; an inspiring restaurant concept: Latest Recipe; and the savvy lobby lounge bar Latitude 9, the resort poolside Plunge Bar as well as the world-class luxury Le SPA.Reflect and relax at the world-class luxury Le SPA, with a customized menu of rejuvenating experiences that combine ancient cultural methods and ingredients to revitalize mind, body and spirit. A beautiful oceanfront infinity pool and expansive deck offers a stylish daytime retreat for a refreshing swim with spectacular ocean views. Guests can stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center, offering the latest and best exercise equipment and daily Yoga and Pilates classes. Relax by day on the resorts 224-meter floating pier that extends over the Gulf of Thailand and by night, enjoy a unique and sophisticated venue for an exclusive dinner, celebratory cocktails or engage with other well travelled new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach