We had in February 2014 our wedding at the Le Meridien Koh Samui. In total we were 45 guest. Most of the guests stayed at the hotel. Our guests very impressed by the hotel and the service they experienced as our wedding guests. The wedding was fantastic and the result of the great co-operation between Luke, the F&B manager of the Le Meridien, and us. Luke is very detailed oriented without losing the big picture why he is able to put focus on the right details in order to ensure the best big picture outcome. We are very pleased and thankful regarding Luke's support. In that context we also want to thank the GM Tina for her great support and offer they put together for us. With the help of Tina and Luke the wedding went very well and was an unforgettable event for us and our guests. The location, the food and the proposed shows were spot on. The hotel employees were very friendly and supportive lead by Tina and Luke. Another great advantage of the hotel is its location. The bay is more quiet and beautiful especially with the pier. The unique setting makes a weeding a unique experience which you want to have for your wedding. All in all we were overwhelmed. Many thanks Le Meridien Koh Samui, Tina, Luke and the whole team. You made our wedding a unforgettable event...... Many thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on an idyllic stretch of exclusive Lamai Beach, Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is a chic and intimate resort with a unique blend of stylish amenities, luxury services, an inspiring atmosphere and rich, cultural experiences. Inspired by timeless beauty and diverse cultural influences, the resort features an intimate selection of 64 suites and 14 stand alone villas, some with their own private plunge pools, infinity pools, limitless ocean views and private dining pavilions. Each exquisitely appointed with the most modern in-room facilities, high ceilings, expansive windows and open-air bathrooms. The resort features the Le Méridien signature arrival experience programme; an inspiring restaurant concept: Latest Recipe; and the savvy lobby lounge bar Latitude 9, the resort poolside Plunge Bar as well as the world-class luxury Le SPA.Reflect and relax at the world-class luxury Le SPA, with a customized menu of rejuvenating experiences that combine ancient cultural methods and ingredients to revitalize mind, body and spirit. A beautiful oceanfront infinity pool and expansive deck offers a stylish daytime retreat for a refreshing swim with spectacular ocean views. Guests can stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center, offering the latest and best exercise equipment and daily Yoga and Pilates classes. Relax by day on the resorts 224-meter floating pier that extends over the Gulf of Thailand and by night, enjoy a unique and sophisticated venue for an exclusive dinner, celebratory cocktails or engage with other well travelled new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach