We stayed for 6 nights and had one of the most memorable holidays of our life. The resort is luxurious, but never feels pretentious because the staff are so friendly and relaxed and the resort size is quite small and intimate. The main pool is beautiful and well serviced by the staff, who will set your beds up and bring you a cocktail - or 2 for 1 at happy hour which extends for 4 hours across the 2 bars! The restaurant is really high quality for both dine in and room service - and is also quite reasonable for both. We also took the ocean pier dining option to celebrate my wife's birthday, and although very expensive it was extremely memorable. Again it wasn't just the amazing food, it was that the staff brought out a lantern for us to light together (and took photos without needing to be asked), pointed out the squids swimming in the light, sang us happy birthday, wrote my wife's name on the cake without asking and made an elephant out of hand towels and surrounded by rose petals on the bed! Amazing touches that went above and beyond, couldn't have been happier and, like others have said, we really didn't want to leave!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on an idyllic stretch of exclusive Lamai Beach, Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is a chic and intimate resort with a unique blend of stylish amenities, luxury services, an inspiring atmosphere and rich, cultural experiences. Inspired by timeless beauty and diverse cultural influences, the resort features an intimate selection of 64 suites and 14 stand alone villas, some with their own private plunge pools, infinity pools, limitless ocean views and private dining pavilions. Each exquisitely appointed with the most modern in-room facilities, high ceilings, expansive windows and open-air bathrooms. The resort features the Le Méridien signature arrival experience programme; an inspiring restaurant concept: Latest Recipe; and the savvy lobby lounge bar Latitude 9, the resort poolside Plunge Bar as well as the world-class luxury Le SPA.Reflect and relax at the world-class luxury Le SPA, with a customized menu of rejuvenating experiences that combine ancient cultural methods and ingredients to revitalize mind, body and spirit. A beautiful oceanfront infinity pool and expansive deck offers a stylish daytime retreat for a refreshing swim with spectacular ocean views. Guests can stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center, offering the latest and best exercise equipment and daily Yoga and Pilates classes. Relax by day on the resorts 224-meter floating pier that extends over the Gulf of Thailand and by night, enjoy a unique and sophisticated venue for an exclusive dinner, celebratory cocktails or engage with other well travelled new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach