Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa
$541
$129
Agoda.com
Banyan Tree Samui(Lamai Beach)
$722
$610
Agoda.com
Thai House Beach Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$91
$70
Agoda.com
Mercure Koh Samui Beach Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$68
$54
Hotels.com
Lamai Wanta(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$58
$48
Agoda.com
Beach Republic The Residences(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$124
$97
Rummana Boutique Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$90
$63
Manathai Koh Samui(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$54
Rich Resort Beachside Hotel(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$10
Sallamai Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$48
$39
1,078 results
All reviewspool access suitelantern ceremonylatest recipeocean pieroutdoor bathroomspg platinumpavillion poolfish feedingkoh samuifeng shuishared poolmain poolsilver beachevery eveningthe general managerlobby areamosquito repellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2013

First off, I do not consider myself a "frequent" traveler, nevertheless, I felt as though I was VIP. The staff greeted me and took my bags immediately. They knew my name before I even gave it to them... I still don't know how they knew. The whole check in process was extremely pleasant... I didn't want to leave the lobby! The view from our room was amazing. Linen was VERY fresh and clean (no spots under backlight... yes I check for those things). After 5 nights we had to leave but I didn't want to go. This is by far the best resort I have been to in Koh Samui.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Le_Meridien_Koh_Samu, General Manager at Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Dear TonyM,

It is good to know that your stay began with a great sense of arrival and that the details thereafter followed suit. After five nights with us, we are also thrilled that you left feeling that it was one of your best resort stays in Samui!

Hopefully, you will return to stay with us again on a future trip back to the island.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had the pleasure of spending part of our recent trip to Thailand on Koh Samui at the amazing Le Meridien resort from March 17th - March 24th 2013.

This resort is truly amazing not only due to its choices of accommodation options & immaculate gardens, but where it truly shines is in the service that is provided by the Meridien team lead by Tina the general manager. Tina sets a great example for the team and was regularly seen at breakfast greeting & chatting with guests and also assisted with clearing plates at the end of service.

These guys simply excel at service ! Tina, Komsant, Botan, Mai, Katie, Kim, Num, Tuk Tuk, Audy, Max, Kitty .... just to name a few made our stay even more memorable.

We stayed part of our stay in a plunge pool room and then in one of the amazing ocean view pool villas, the latter without doubt the most impressive accommodation option we have experienced in our many trips to Thailand .... did I mention the service ??!!

A truly amazing memorable experience was a birthday celebration dinner on the pier which was just perfect - food, atmosphere & service thanks to the very capable Kim.

The celebration of the day is a must do also.

I was involved in a minor motorbike accident and the support from Tina and the team was nothing short of brilliant and helped us through this incident without spoiling our stay.

Do yourself a favour ! Stay here and experience perfection.

Room Tip: Treat yourself to an ocean view pool villa.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Le_Meridien_Koh_Samu, General Manager at Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear Brett D,

Thank you for your thoughtful review and for recognizing so many of our associates! Your feedback has been shared with the team and I am sure they were all delighted to be of service. With a lengthy stay and a special occasion to top it off, nothing makes us happier than to know that you were comfortable and felt well taken care of.

We are glad that you decided to move to the Ocean Front Pool Villa for part of your stay and found that to be a treat. The villa is one of the closest to the ocean on this island and offers outstanding views so hopefully, you enjoyed that each morning while still lying in bed!

Last but not least, we are all thankful that you were safe and able to enjoy your holiday despite your accident and clearly that was supported by your positive nature which also helped make it so easy for us to look after you.

Everyone here is wishing you a full and speedy recovery and looking foward to welcoming you and your partner back.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Simply put, it is the best resort I've been to in Koh Samui. It's not often that I give 5/5 stars, but this property definitely earned it. I have never slept so well in a resort. It was quiet, peaceful, and the view was incredible. The food selection was incredible... they had may different styles of food; all of which seemed to be freshly prepared (and yes, I tried most dishes). You must check out this property.

Room Tip: Get a suite with a view... definitely worth it.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Dear James O,

I think your title pretty much sums it up and we are so glad to learn that it was all amazing!

It is especially great to learn that you slept so well while here which means the resort did its job in ensuring a restful holiday.

Thank you for recommending Le Meridien Koh Samui and we hope to welcome you back!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My wife n me stayed at this amazing property for our honeymoon. Had an excellent stay at this beautiful resort. We had booked the plunge pool suite which was so different from your standard 5 star rooms.
The food was very nice, bacon cheeseburger is a must have. The gym was well equipped and the pool was pretty decent. The hotel staff was polite and helpful at all times.

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear karanvir17,

Thank you for choosing Le Meridien Koh Samui to spend the very special occasion of your honeymoon. We are glad that you enjoyed the Plunge Pool Suite and found it uniquely different from the traditional resort room.

We are also pleased that you enjoyed our facilities in general and that the team took good care of you.

Should the opportunity arise, we certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your wife back!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I don't often write a review, but after receiving such fantastic service, I had to complement Tina and her team. They made our stay a memorable one, besides the service, the hotel and all it's facilities were excellent.
We were celebrating our 10th anniversary, We booked a plunge pool suite with the outdoor bathroom, it was completely different to your conventional Hotel Room.
We would definitely return to this resort!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Le_Meridien_Koh_Samu, General Manager at Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Dear Zaheer S,

As you mentioned that you don't often write reviews, we thank you for taking the time on this occasion. Your feedback means a lot to us and your recognition of the teams service is most encouraging.

We are proud to be a part of your 10th anniversary celebrations and to be a part of the special memories. Another warm congratulations to you both and we hope to celebrate with you again in the future! Would the 11th be too soon?