The Oceanfront Pool Villa made this this ultimate hotel experience and is an incredible value when compared to similar accommodations on the island. While the beach may not be ideal for swimming, from the villa the ocean looks perfect and seems to go on infinitely. Reading some of the negative comments about this hotel; they seem to fall into two categories:
1. People who were disappointed by the beach (if you know in advance that the beach here has shallow water and two other other gorgeous swimming beaches are located five minutes away via free shuttle then this should not be an issue --- it also makes this stretch of Lamai beach especially quiet and private which for us was a real plus). The fact that the hotel has only 77 rooms also makes it seems intimate -- as though you were a guest at someone's
2.People who had service issues and did not communicate them to a manger; Every request we made was met by immediate action -- the staff simply bent over backwards to indulge our every whim!
The staff really is outstanding -- just keep in mind that not every employee speaks perfect English --- if you have a service issue, communicate it to a manger to be certain it has been understood. Tina and KK are rock stars in my book and made our seven day stay perfect. The only negative for us is that time passed much too quickly here. We would return to Le Meriden Koh Samui anytime and will recommend the same to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on an idyllic stretch of exclusive Lamai Beach, Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is a chic and intimate resort with a unique blend of stylish amenities, luxury services, an inspiring atmosphere and rich, cultural experiences. Inspired by timeless beauty and diverse cultural influences, the resort features an intimate selection of 64 suites and 14 stand alone villas, some with their own private plunge pools, infinity pools, limitless ocean views and private dining pavilions. Each exquisitely appointed with the most modern in-room facilities, high ceilings, expansive windows and open-air bathrooms. The resort features the Le Méridien signature arrival experience programme; an inspiring restaurant concept: Latest Recipe; and the savvy lobby lounge bar Latitude 9, the resort poolside Plunge Bar as well as the world-class luxury Le SPA.Reflect and relax at the world-class luxury Le SPA, with a customized menu of rejuvenating experiences that combine ancient cultural methods and ingredients to revitalize mind, body and spirit. A beautiful oceanfront infinity pool and expansive deck offers a stylish daytime retreat for a refreshing swim with spectacular ocean views. Guests can stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center, offering the latest and best exercise equipment and daily Yoga and Pilates classes. Relax by day on the resorts 224-meter floating pier that extends over the Gulf of Thailand and by night, enjoy a unique and sophisticated venue for an exclusive dinner, celebratory cocktails or engage with other well travelled new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach