We stayed for 5 days. The overall experience was good except for some areas which the hotel can look into improving. Firstly, the staff are very friendly but due to their language skills or our pronouciation, often mis-understand what we want. For example, my kids asked for empty bowls at the pool, in the end the guy brought them balls instead. Nice mistake though as we ended up playing ball in the pool. On Sunday morning, the waiter let my wife's flat white sat on the bar top for a good 5 mins before serving her together with my tea. Some times is ok not to serve everything at the same time but serve them hot. Another example for mis-communication, my wife then asked for her flat white to be warmed, the waiter brought warm milk instead. You almost want to argh...but hack we are on vacation. The rooms are nicely decorated and we love the open shower. But it took a while to get used to the door handle and mind, if you weight more than 88kg, good light squeezing thru the door. Good design idea for retro and nostalgia reason but not very practical but again hack you are on vacation. You can have a bit of inconvienience. Perhaps is me being sensitive but I sensed the guest relationship officers friendliness are driven by 2 factors - the color of your skins and the size of your wallet. Anyways, again, we are on vacation and I suppose discussion on color of your skin and the treatment you get can wait for another day or will just vote with our wallet? We will be back to this place despite some of the mis-givings but kudos to the pool side staffers for making our time around the pool fun year private.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on an idyllic stretch of exclusive Lamai Beach, Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is a chic and intimate resort with a unique blend of stylish amenities, luxury services, an inspiring atmosphere and rich, cultural experiences. Inspired by timeless beauty and diverse cultural influences, the resort features an intimate selection of 64 suites and 14 stand alone villas, some with their own private plunge pools, infinity pools, limitless ocean views and private dining pavilions. Each exquisitely appointed with the most modern in-room facilities, high ceilings, expansive windows and open-air bathrooms. The resort features the Le Méridien signature arrival experience programme; an inspiring restaurant concept: Latest Recipe; and the savvy lobby lounge bar Latitude 9, the resort poolside Plunge Bar as well as the world-class luxury Le SPA.Reflect and relax at the world-class luxury Le SPA, with a customized menu of rejuvenating experiences that combine ancient cultural methods and ingredients to revitalize mind, body and spirit. A beautiful oceanfront infinity pool and expansive deck offers a stylish daytime retreat for a refreshing swim with spectacular ocean views. Guests can stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center, offering the latest and best exercise equipment and daily Yoga and Pilates classes. Relax by day on the resorts 224-meter floating pier that extends over the Gulf of Thailand and by night, enjoy a unique and sophisticated venue for an exclusive dinner, celebratory cocktails or engage with other well travelled new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach