“Wonderfull!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Miam Miam - CLOSED

Miam Miam
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: Tiny establishment on main Lamai Beach street. No website or formal listing. Want to recommend to other travellers, due to excellent quality of local food, fantastic value for money and great service.
“Wonderfull!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

I eat here almost two times a day. I try a lot of places. But when I find one where you have the right atmosphere, amazing service and tasty food you somehow get stuck and you end up on the same place over and over!!! Thank you Miam Miam and all you who work there!!! Made my stay pleasant!!!

Kunming, Yunnan, China
“good and fresh food,nice owner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I had a long holiday in Koh Samui,and right in front of my hotel is this restaurant, I love Thai food,and I have some experiences about Thai food,and I have to say this place can cook quite good Thai food!!Expecially seafood,very fresh and delicious!service is good,owner is nice.I had lots of times dinner or lunch there,good place!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Great flavours on the cheap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Really good food served at a great price. This place has a really relaxed Vibe and you can see the cooks preparing the meals fresh. Karim the French/English/Thai speaking manager its a cool character.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Mykonos Town, Greece
“On of the best restaurants in the Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

We passed by this restaurant searching somewere to eat.
Well the best cooked food in the island.
The waitresses were adorable and polite. Yhe chef a masterpiece.
The plates were big and enough. The best food we have ever had in the island.
From European to Thai cusine all are great.
I will definetely visit it again.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Perhaps we were just unlucky”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

visited back in November on the strength of TA reviews. i'm guessing we must have just got unlucky because it was nothing like anybody else's experience it seems. on a half busy night we were placed at the front and then promptly ignored for about 15 minutes. i had to request the menus as the staff were too busy milling around near the kitchen chatting to notice. then i had to walk over to someone to have them take our drinks/food order and by now our mood has gone from hopeful/optimistic at eating somewhere so highly rated on TA to, is it rude to just get up and walk away because now we're in a bad mood.
when the food came out it was really spicy. i realize spice is a subjective thing and you can't please everyone but we live here and like to think that we are getting used to certain levels of it. i asked for a little as usual, got crazy hot. my girlfriend asked for normal, got even crazier hot. so hot she couldn't eat it and she loves her spice. i sent mine back and it was returned with a scowl as basically a bowl of coconut soup.
i don't like writing bad reviews and had high hopes but we really couldn't get out of here quick enough. again, it might have been an off day, unfortunately with so many other restaurants to choose from in Samui i'm not sure we'll ever go back to find out.

• Visited November 2012