“Don't waste your time or money!”
Review of Barrio Samui - CLOSED

Barrio Samui
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Something really different, a latino atmosphere, great Spanish Paella, Tapas, Mexican food but also some special south american dishes.The bar on the street offer great cocktails and cheap Sangria & MargaritaTo try really.
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I ate here and had a hair in my taco!!! SO GROSS!!!! I was disturbed at the fact that they didn't seem to really care and I had to pay full price for my meal even though I was upset! I would never eat here again!!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

good food, must try, friendly service, delicious cocktails, we had dinner there twice in a week visit.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We went into lamia from our hotel for the first time looking around the town. We were wandering around the street food market which looked very interesting but not for us on coming onto the main street we were approached by the owner to come in to the resturant and have a drink and on speaking to her and having a drink we then decided to have a meal. Which we really enjoyed my husband had a Thai green curry. My son had the pad Thai. And I had the Thai green curry as well

We all loved it and the staff again friendly and warm. Also we had cocktails at the restaurant which were very good as well

Good price and value for money. And easy to find. Opposite Macdonalds.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Nice tapas in a nice setting. Would recommend going if you like Spanish food. We dont normally eat Spanish but enjoyed this and nice place too.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We enjoyed a very nice meal. The menu was varied and the food delicious. I was craving something other than Asian food and my Vegetable Fajitas fit the bill!