Amarina Residence
$284
$225
$140
  • Pool
Thai House Beach Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$90
$70
Agoda.com
Lamai Wanta(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$58
$47
Agoda.com
Rummana Boutique Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$67
$63
$209
$145
Am Samui Palace(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$86
$47
Samui Sense Beach Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$68
$56
Agoda.com
Rich Resort Beachside Hotel(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$10
Royal Beach Boutique Resort & Spa(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$118
$108
Agoda.com
All reviewsfood marketnice small hotelthe main streetshops restaurantsroom was spacioussmall poolnice beachperfect locationper daysuralobbybalconybahtfridgereceptionistsoapjacuzzi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2013

2nd trip to samui & amarina don't think I would stay anywhere else the owners & staff always do their best vey helpful very clean hopefully ill be back again for Xmas 2013 near all u need in lamai quiet at night

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank Qpr68
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We spent a week in Amarina Residence and after the first few hours decided that this was a mistake. The lobby was stuffy and hot, and the pool was coated with what looked like a layer of mould. Staff were less than friendly and made us wait an hour for our room despite it being 2pm. Our room had no windows and thus no source of natural light. There were ants covering the bathroom sink and the toilet sometimes failed to flush. Although the rooms were clean for the most part and the hotel was in close proximity to the beach, we would not return.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rosentan
Reviewed December 23, 2012

When you enter, the place looks stunning with the pool in the middle of the lobby.
My son tried the pool immediately and the pool is rather small . So water is splashing around. I don’t think the lady liked it very much but she didn’t really complain about it! It’s more a pool to look at or just to sit still in it! ;)
The rooms are spotless clean and it looks like a hotel room. Very, very nice! Towel, soap, drinks and fridge provided. Free WIFI even in the rooms. Even a little balcony (but not a very nice view, just looking at the parking area of the hotel next door) But comes in handy cause there is a towel rack to dry swim wear.
The bathroom is very luxureous but in the room of the first night the shower head was broken so it was difficult (and painful) to shower. The piece was just lying next to the sink, so it would have been great if they would have fixed it! The other nights room was perfect.
Need to mention we got a free upgrade to a ‘studio balcony room’. Great!
For such a nice place a restaurant or breakfast area would be a plus. You have to grab some breakfast outdoors. There is a tea and coffee corner next to the reception though.
We booked a paid transfer from the airport (much more expensive than taking a taxi from the airport!) but when I phoned them to tell to pick us up earlier cause we had an earlier flight, the lady told me that she didn’t have the car. I didn’t mind to take a taxi but if I hadn’t phoned we would be waiting there cause she didn’t contact us.
She helped me though to confirm the ferry booking.
Overall if you only need a nice and clean place to sleep and shower, close to the beach and in the middle of Lamai centre, come to this spot! It’s worth it!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Applewoman1973
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We needed some hotel to stay till we'll find house for long term rent.

We choose Amarina residence because it has good feedback.
Those feedback was 100% true! Very nice hotel, and not expensive.

Pros:
- good looking, neat rooms
- friendly and high-quality service, you can order a room cleaning any time.
- free wi-fi
- cozy and nice-looking hall, shared couches and balcony on each flour
- motobike rent
- complimentary water
- cheap prices
Cons:
- free wi-fi pretty slow
- not possible to make tea in the rooms, there's a kettle with hot water and cups on the first flour though :)
- rooms are small

I highly recomend it to stay.

Room Tip: I had a balcony room, it was small, but very neat and tidy.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Konstantin L
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I stayed here for two weeks and didn't want to leave. My room was cosy and beautifully designed, with a comfortable bed (I loved the duvet!) really nice bathroom, lots of storage, a little desk, a TV and a fridge. The staff and owner are both friendly and also give you your privacy. It's close to the beach and restaurants and any amenity you may need. There's even a little gym down the road where I worked out a couple of times. It's a lovely, quiet place; spotlessly clean; and very reasonably price. I loved Amarina Residence!

Room Tip: I had a room with a balconey, but I thought the other rooms also looked nice and cosy.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo