I stayed here for 3 nights in Feb12 and had the smallest cheapest bungalow. The view was impressive, the room was small and the shower was in with the toilet ( Which could be a challenge if you are a big person, it was satisfactory for what I required) it has it's own private beach with a hammock and you can get a massage there. I would return, but I would pay more and get one of the larger Bures. You can also hire scooters here at a slightly higher price than down the road, but very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lamai Bay View Resort is a 3 star family hotel consisting of 26 bungalows, a restaurant and a swimming pool in a tropical garden slopping down to the beach. Each bungalow has a large balcony with stunning views of Lamai Bay and the surrounding mountains. Lamai Bay View Resort has it's own private beach with fine white sand. The hotel is conveniently located between Lamai and Chaweng towns in a quiet area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lamai Bay View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamai Bay View Hotel Lamai Beach
- Lamai Bay View Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach