We stayed in a beachfront bungalow in november (supposedly monsoon season but was lovely weather the whole time) the bungalow was great really roomy with aircon nice balcony with a great view and separate ensure with hot shower. The resort was really quite when we were there with only 2 other bungalows in use. The pool area is nice, not too many sun loungers-not a problem for us but could be of there were more guests. The beach area is a small bay with a couple of loungers- no cushions! The only problem we found with this accommodation was the location it is a 10minute taxi journey to lamai or at very low tide you can walk along the beach takes about 30minutes and involves a bit of wading through sea. Lamai was very quiet (probably because of the season) but chaweng was a bit busier.
Staff were very friendly and helpful and there was a driver who was around all the time to drop you into town etc.
We really enjoyed our stay at lamai bay view and would definately recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lamai Bay View Resort is a 3 star family hotel consisting of 26 bungalows, a restaurant and a swimming pool in a tropical garden slopping down to the beach. Each bungalow has a large balcony with stunning views of Lamai Bay and the surrounding mountains. Lamai Bay View Resort has it's own private beach with fine white sand. The hotel is conveniently located between Lamai and Chaweng towns in a quiet area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lamai Bay View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamai Bay View Hotel Lamai Beach
- Lamai Bay View Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach