i thought this place was ok, but nothing amazing. The centre is a good 15 minutes walk which we didnt mind but some might, steve the owner offers a lift if he happens to be going that way. the room were ok but could be improved with a better shower(ours was very weak) little touches like hand soap, but also to dust the corners of the rooms as there were cobwebs and spiders in the bathroom. I also felt the price was a little high considering the location and we were shown a room after we booked and extra 2 nights that was right on the beach, just as big with the same ammenities but fresher looking for 200 baht less per night, we were charged 900 baht a night though the website says 850 so this needs updating. overall ok but average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small villa style hotel, husband (UK) and wife (Thai) owned and managed. Visitors arrive as guests and leave as friends and often return several times every year. Don't be fooled by our low price, our rooms are of a higher standard than some much more expensive hotels and resorts. Enjoy a cold beer at the pools edge, we also have BBQs every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Chaulty Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaulty Towers Hotel Lamai Beach
- Chaulty Towers Ko Samui/Lamai Beach