Such a great stay at Chaulty Towers, we didn't want to leave. My boyfriend and I have been travelling 3 months and this has been the best place that we've stayed at so far. Steve made us feel very welcome, he's very friendly and drives you down to the beach, nothing is too much for him at all, I wanted 'strawberry jam' on toast and he went down the road to get a jar - Thanks again Steve :) We will definitely come back to this place. Breakfast was brilliant. Rooms we're very clean, fan and aircon, fridge, TV, safe! Friendly dog called Rambo too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small villa style hotel, husband (UK) and wife (Thai) owned and managed. Visitors arrive as guests and leave as friends and often return several times every year. Don't be fooled by our low price, our rooms are of a higher standard than some much more expensive hotels and resorts. Enjoy a cold beer at the pools edge, we also have BBQs every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Chaulty Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaulty Towers Hotel Lamai Beach
- Chaulty Towers Ko Samui/Lamai Beach