Great value for the price we paid. It's not far from the town's center but the owner drives you there for free. The rooms were tidied every day and were nicer than your average guesthouse were you would pay the same price or even more. There's a swimming pool and a well stocked bar with very reasonably priced beers. The owner is British and gave us a lot of advice on what to do and where to go. It's a very easygoing entreprise without being sloppy or dirty. If I go back to Koh Samui I'll know where to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small villa style hotel, husband (UK) and wife (Thai) owned and managed. Visitors arrive as guests and leave as friends and often return several times every year. Don't be fooled by our low price, our rooms are of a higher standard than some much more expensive hotels and resorts. Enjoy a cold beer at the pools edge, we also have BBQs every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Chaulty Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaulty Towers Hotel Lamai Beach
- Chaulty Towers Ko Samui/Lamai Beach