We stayed here for 7 nights in Feb 2012 and had a very relaxing stay. The deluxe room that we had was excellent. Whenever we wanted a lift into town Steve obliged. Although the hotel is a 10 minute walk to start of town we found it to be very safe.The road is lit but it is worth taking the torch in your room so the motorisits can see you. A previous review mentioned the dogs up this road and yes there are a few but they are not a problem even at one o'clock in the morning they just bark at you if you talk to them they soon start wagging there tails.TIP try the Massaman curry off street vendor in food market by boxing ring it is the third stall on left right oitside supermarket entrance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small villa style hotel, husband (UK) and wife (Thai) owned and managed. Visitors arrive as guests and leave as friends and often return several times every year. Don't be fooled by our low price, our rooms are of a higher standard than some much more expensive hotels and resorts. Enjoy a cold beer at the pools edge, we also have BBQs every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Chaulty Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaulty Towers Hotel Lamai Beach
- Chaulty Towers Ko Samui/Lamai Beach