Stayed for 5 nights in Feb 2013. Nice quiet location and very well run. Room was excellent and the late breakfast was a good idea. Pool area was clean and well maintained. Honesty bar worked and Steve was able to arrange car / scooter hire from the hotel. 10 minutes walk to Lamai beach and all the bars and clubs. Highly recommended and will return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small villa style hotel, husband (UK) and wife (Thai) owned and managed. Visitors arrive as guests and leave as friends and often return several times every year. Don't be fooled by our low price, our rooms are of a higher standard than some much more expensive hotels and resorts. Enjoy a cold beer at the pools edge, we also have BBQs every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Chaulty Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaulty Towers Hotel Lamai Beach
- Chaulty Towers Ko Samui/Lamai Beach