Stayed here 2 nights as part of a holiday in Thailand.
Note there seem to be about 3 properties that go under the thai house lisitng- I think- the thai house and grand thai house and beachfront detached bungalows.
I think there is only 1 combined listing on trip advisor- so if there are variable reviews perhaps it depends where people stayed. The thai house is described as more basic accommodation, and the grand thai house, as you’d expect, the higher standard accommodation. I stayed at the grand thai house which offers hotel accommodation with a pool.
On the plus side;
• The room had a colourful, homely feel to it
• Chose a pool view room which resulted in us getting a top floor room- great as had nice views and could just see the sea
• The grounds and view are of palm trees
• Very nice pool- level and very clean
• Good balcony
The only negative point is that the shower seemed to leak a lot of water over the bathroom floor.
Overall though, it’s a couple of mins walk to lamai beach, and a good place to stay on Samui.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Grand Thai House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Thai House Hotel Lamai Beach
- Grand Thai House Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach