“New leaf detox”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lamai Beach
New Leaf Detox Resort
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Just finished my 2 week detox , after starting a little sceptic , I finished my 2 weeks feeling a whole lot better within my self lost weight blood pressure down and relaxed, a very helpful and available staff, and friendly other people doing their detox ,
For a god result just follow all the activity proposed in the program morning walks, yoga, aqua gym steam room etc and there is always time to profit to the many other island activities that are available, it was my first detox , but will not be my last.

Room Tip: The C rooms had a better wifi conection
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Ivan P
NewLeafDetox, Owner at New Leaf Detox Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for your review.

You're not the first who's skeptical at first with detox ;-)

Our program is very structured and easy to follow. If you follow our program, you would definitely get a great result.

Take care and keep up the good works.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

the staff here at new leaf make it all work. They are so friendly and accommodating. Would defiantly go back and recommend. Also loved Koh Samui … the resort is close to the beach and the units are comfortable.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Ashleedean

Hi Ashlee,

Charlie, Dee and Hai say hello ;-D

Hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

This was my first trip to Koh Samui and my first detox, but it won't be my last. I did the 4 week program, it was a long haul, but it was what I needed at the time and I'm glad I did it. I'm about to start a new role at work and Air and the crew have helped me prepare myself physically and mentally for the next challenge.

Straight up the instructions where to go at the airport to meet the complimentary airport transfer were clear and concise, the greeting at the resort was warm and welcoming, I got a comprehensive run down on what was going happen over the duration. The rest of the guests were also welcoming and there was a real team environment, we were all in it together and everyone was open with their experiences and their tips and tricks on how to pull everything together.

The morning walks do the job, a couple of them are really challenging and although we were encouraged to push ourselves, there are options for those not up to the task.

Optional bike tours with KP are a treat, great to break the routine back at the resort and a good way to see a bit more of the Island.

The juices, shakes and soups were all great, well some are greater than others, but they all keep you going and I can honestly say that even as a pretty large bloke, I didn't feel hungry, even if I was craving a steak every now and then...

I stayed in the junior and standard bungalows, both do the job, they're not 5 star, but they are cleaned daily and have everything you need while detoxing and building/maintaining your fitness.

Finally the staff are fantastic, Air and KP run a pretty smooth operation, Rosie is a fantastic addition to the team, but her and Kate need to work on their water gun fighting skills, I may have to return next Songkran to facilitate the extra training required :P , Robin is a champ, I'm going to get his name wrong for sure, but Darragh is great on the walks, very encouraging and a positive presence around the place. The support staff are all very friendly and the massage girls especially are outstanding.

Like I said at the start, this won't be my last detox and I'm looking forward to returning to New Leaf, hopefully before the end of the year.

Kemp

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank Kemp J
NewLeafDetox, Owner at New Leaf Detox Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Hi Kemp (007),

Thank you for your review. It was so much fun to have you stay with us.

You did very well. You should be proud of yourself because we're proud of you.

Keep up the good works.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I did a 7-day detox with my husband and totally loved it even though its our first time. The juices, smoothies and soup are very nice and i really love the opportunity to get back in shape both mentally and esp. physically through participating in the morning walks, yoga n muay thai classes. Special thanks to Darryl (hope i get his name right) whom i did 5 personal sessions with. Appreciated his guidance on how to build my core muscles without putting further stress on my knees. Thanks also to Rocio (not sure if i got it right) for encouraging me to do liver flush in view of my condition. Thankd also to the rest of the team such as Robin and Kate who have made our stay more memorable and we really felt at home. If my schedule permits, intend to come back alone in Dec this year and with my hubby again in Feb next year. Am already looking forward to my next detox...

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JustLoveToFly

Thank you for your review.

It was great to have you and your husband stay with us.

Our goal to make sure our guest have the best, stress-free experience and feel comfortable.

See you again in December ;-)

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I stayed at New Leaf for 3 weeks in January and do not regret any of it. The goal for me was to lose weight, refocus and get healthy. The New Leaf Program did just that. 21 days for me was a hard slog- but I am glad I did it. I lost 11kg in 21 days and have kept it off. I found myself getting rather grouchy in the middle, but that was due to my own processes- nothing to do with the team. The facilities were pleasant and the juices and smoothies very good. The soups really were rather tedious - but I understand its part of the process. Etain's fabulous nutritional talks along with the extraordinarily effective liver cleanses and early morning walks with KP were fabulous. I have nothing else to compare it to, but the results were astounding and for me well worth the money.

Room Tip: All the rooms are much of a muchness. They are basic but functional and cleaned daily.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank cyndid953
NewLeafDetox, Owner at New Leaf Detox Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Hi Cyndi,

Thank you for your review.

You did very well and I'm very happy to hear that you maintain your weight ;-)

Great job!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I never write reviews but this one is worth writing it, especially when it helped me to get back on track:
When I arrived at the new leaf resort for a 7 days detox program, i had no idea what i was going to experience, and when I arrived, i was a wreck...my body hurt, it was inflated, and tired. On top of this, my right arm hurt like hell...
After 7 days of the program, my right arm did not hurt anymore thanks to a special massage, and exercices; my skin was better than never thanks to the healthy food and the good rest. In fact, my mind and my body are very greatful to all the great team of New Leaf Detox Resort, who was always warmhearted with good advices and at your service, they made you feel like home. On top of this, the other participants of the program did not hesitate to share their experience and tips with the new comers. As the number of participants was limited, and the staff always there when you needed them, the atmosphere was very cozy.
I lost weight without being hungry and without being tired. The nutrition talk also helped me understand much better what I was eating and especially how bad I was eating.
When I came back, i noticed the boost of energy i had acquired, the pain disappeared, my mind and my body had very positive wave : I was back on track :)
In conclusion, many thanks to the New detox resort team, you've put me back not only on track, but on the good track !!!
Christine H, Paris (France)

Room Tip: i had a junior room (20 sqm) and it was just fine and clean. It was cleaned on a daily basis with la...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Bonjour Christine,

Thank you for your review.

We're very happy that we could help you get back on track.

Keep up the good works!

Reviewed April 4, 2014

It was my very first detox experience and I loved it! I stayed at New Leaf for one week, not so much for loosing weight, but for regaining energy and out of curiosity. The people at New Leaf are very professional, friendly and make the most out of everyones stay. The bungalows are simple, but just right for the time there. Joining the detox program means to have a busy schedule: Morning walks on the beach, juice and smoothie times, great yoga classes every day, aqua aerobics, steam room and other activities. Its fun to do, especially because once you're there you are part of a big family. Especially for someone travelling alone this can be extremely helpful. I promise you'll never be lonely at New Leaf. I met a lot of great people there. Especially I want to thank Robin for beeing the way he is, so funny, helpful and warmhearted. I really liked the aqua aerobic lessons with him.
I think I have learned a lot in my one week, about food, energy and meditation. I also lost some weight, which is pretty good.
If there is one advice I could give the New Leaf team it would be this one: It would be great to have a personal or mental coach at hand. I think for some people a new way of looking at life opens while they stay at your place and for them it would be good to talk to a professional about it.
I really loved to stay at New Leaf and I know already now that one day I will come back!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
NewLeafDetox, Owner at New Leaf Detox Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you for your review.

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to see you again in the future ;-)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lamai Beach
Absolute Sanctuary
Absolute Sanctuary
#24 of 231 in Bophut
Melati Beach Resort & Spa

Been to New Leaf Detox Resort? Share your experiences!