We stayed at the Silavadee for 3 nights last year. This is a very good resort hotel and has everything you would expect of a 5 star standard. We stayed in a normal room for which we were thankful as it was an easy walk to the front desk.
We found the rooms to be very tastefully designed (dark wood flooring, etc.) and spacious. Service was generally good, with the exception of the manager who failed to reply to emails; to be fair he was probably too busy in the lobby greeting guests as he seemed to be always there welcoming parties from Australia, UK, etc.
There were a few niggling issues we had at the Silavadee. The first was the trek down to the beach; we went at night and the swells were up and didn't realise that it could be quite dangerous in the dark. The second is that we were charged without notice for a cracked shampoo bottle (one of these little ceramic things that are popular in spas) from the room. As it wasn't much (about 15USD I think) we couldn't be bothered to make an issue about it. However, this left a sour taste in the mouth as the design of the shower meant that the in-shower toiletries were placed quite a way off the shower floor and such accidents probably happen all the time. Frankly I think the hotel is quite lucky that no one was hurt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star Silavadee Pool Spa Resort is the latest luxury resort on the island of Koh Samui and offers 44 pool villas and 36 deluxe rooms. Much of the native landscape has been retained during the construction of the resort, and all the furniture and fabrics have been especially designed and handmade by local artists. Guests can enjoy Asian as well as international dishes at The Height Restaurant, and premium wines and cigars are available at the Wine and Cigar Lounge. Be sure to head to the spa to experience massages and therapies that will leave you feeling rejuvenated. Nearby activities include a range of water activities and sight-seeing tours. Booking your stay at this fabulous resort is easy - simply select your dates and click. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Silavadee Pool Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silavadee Pool Hotel Lamai Beach
- Silavadee Pool Resort
- Silavadee Pool Spa Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach