Central location in Lamai with many restaurants, bars, shopping etc within easy walking distance and only 2 minutes from the beach. I found the hotel quiet even though I was there during Lunar New year celebrations. Comments about local bar music noise not consistent with my experience. The rooms are clean and comfortable with TV, small fridge, shower etc. Basic breakfast included might get boring after a few days but ample and I always started the day on a full stomach. Resort style garden pool with sun loungers and umbrellas (free) which I never had a problem obtaining. Honeymooners or romantic couples might want a more upscale hotel but otherwise most should be comfortable here. Chaweng is only 50 baht away by tuk-tuk but expect to pay at least 100 baht to return at night. Great value for money and I would certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Am Samui Palace is a tranquil family owned resort with the genuine feel of a Bed and Breakfast. It first opened its doors only 3 years ago, embracing the approach of providing warm and personal services to all their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Am Samui Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Am Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Am Samui Palace Koh
- Am Samui Palace Ko Samui/Lamai Beach