Our stay at Am Samui was quite enjoyable. Rooms are quiet, a nice size and very clean; beds very firm as they are all over Thailand. All rooms have a balcony with seating and a rack to hang wet items. Staff very friendly - they recognized us each time we returned and had our key ready and waiting to pick up, helped us rent scooters and made a phone call to confirm our ferry reservations. A two minute walk to the beach, close to restaurants, shops, spas. We were upgraded to a pool view room but had to move to a garden view room when we extended our stay two nights. Garden view is actually parking lot view, but not horrible. Power went out twice (when it rained), but the generator came on within about 15 minutes so no problem. Breakfast was predictable - coffee is Nescafe, not brewed, so not so good. Lunch menu reasonably priced and convenient when sitting by the pool. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Am Samui Palace is a tranquil family owned resort with the genuine feel of a Bed and Breakfast. It first opened its doors only 3 years ago, embracing the approach of providing warm and personal services to all their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Am Samui Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Am Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Am Samui Palace Koh
- Am Samui Palace Ko Samui/Lamai Beach