I stayed here for 5 nights and enjoyed the facilities of this resort very much.
Great swimmingpool, 1 minute walk to the beach, the friendly staff! What more can you wish for?
It's in the middle of Lamai, so if you are looking for some rest, maybe this is not the resort for you (although it is fairly quit at night)
If you want bars, clubs and markets within less than 2 minutes walking, this is your place.
Rooms are quit sober, but absolutely complete en very clean.
I recommend to choose a poolview room, very nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Am Samui Palace is a tranquil family owned resort with the genuine feel of a Bed and Breakfast. It first opened its doors only 3 years ago, embracing the approach of providing warm and personal services to all their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Am Samui Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Am Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Am Samui Palace Koh
- Am Samui Palace Ko Samui/Lamai Beach