I had 6 days in Ko Samui, the first three at the Am Samui, and i just loved the location, it was right off the main street in Lamai beach, at right opposite the night market . Even though it was just off main street, it wasn't noisy, the hotel has its own charm, and is a great place for families to go. The rooms were big with big balconies, nothing flash, but had all the necessities you needed.
I loved breakfasts and the super friendly staff, and for the price, I thought it was great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Am Samui Palace is a tranquil family owned resort with the genuine feel of a Bed and Breakfast. It first opened its doors only 3 years ago, embracing the approach of providing warm and personal services to all their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Am Samui Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Am Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Am Samui Palace Koh
- Am Samui Palace Ko Samui/Lamai Beach