lot of mosquitos due to funtains and basins of water everywhere around the hotel. Staff at the reception very kind but don't even think of speaking to the manager, an horrible guy, if you have any problem, he won't say even a word after that, you won't exist anymore for him! Unnecessary long walk around the bungalows to make the resort larger...... Water of swimming pool unsightly and turbid, in fact the pool is very small compared to the pictures of the hotel.... Nice beach with clear water. Insipid breakfast, hopefully a French bakery not far where you can eat French or Continental breakfast, excellent for 150 Baths! Fortunately not the first trip in Samui, so I'll be back soon, but absolutely not in this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Rummana Boutique Resort, a little goes a long way. Masterfully designed in every aspect, choose from our "Island Chic" Deluxe Villas or Rummana Suites for a perfect stay, private, peaceful, well-equipped and fully stocked, you'll never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rummana Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rummana Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Rummana Boutique Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach