We had a great time at the Rummana Resort. Its right next to the Beach. Lamai Beach is a great location, its very quiet. The Resort is very lovely, staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great, lots to chose from, we went there once for dinner and had a Thai Set - lots of delicious food, it was great! Family Mart and 7 Eleven right around the corner. To Lamai its a 10 minute walk, which was great. In Lamai there are lots of Restaurants, Bars and Shops. Its nice to spend the evening there. Also try food from the sellers on the street, its delicious.
We also went snorkeling to Koh Tao, which was great. But rather book a more expensive tour at your travel guide from your travel agency than at a cheaper store in Lamai, the boats are crowded, we saw one boat it looked bad. We had a great snorkeling tour.
The only thing we would recommend to the Manager is that the pool needs a renovation. Some tiles are broken and I guess they should be replaced because once we cut ourselves a little bit. But the hotel is a great choice, we would definetly come back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Rummana Boutique Resort, a little goes a long way. Masterfully designed in every aspect, choose from our "Island Chic" Deluxe Villas or Rummana Suites for a perfect stay, private, peaceful, well-equipped and fully stocked, you'll never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rummana Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rummana Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Rummana Boutique Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach