We stayed here in a premium deluxe bungalow. We enjoyed the two terraces in front of the living and sleeping room. Small bathroom. Everything was well maintained and very clean. Very friendly staff. Close to the the beach and Voga Mari restaurant. Upon arrival we received some milk, water and coffe which was very kind. There is during the day quite some traffic of people with cars visting the beach or restaurant. Also during night a van will pass in order to fetch garbidge at the resaurant. Also the walls are rather thin as we could hear our neighbours regularly. We had hoped to find nude beaches here, but were rather dissapointed in this as most of the people had their bathing clothes on. We know clothing is optional on the beaches on Formentera, but felt very uncomfortable ourselves due to the majority of Italian visitors who dominates the total island. We were very much impressed by the stunning beaches of Illetes and Llevant but will not return due to the Italian invasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful group of high quality bungalows situated amongst the dunes overlooking the superb beach of Migjorn on the beautiful, unspoilt island of Formentera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Voga Mari Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voga Mari Bungalows, Migjorn Beach Hotel Migjorn
- Voga Mari Bungalows Formentera/Migjorn