The apartments have everything you need for a great beach holiday and if you take one of the premium apartments you also benefit from great views as well. The beach is not too crowded but can get busier at weekends and there are several excellent restaurants and bars in walking distance. The only minor downside is the relative remoteness of these apartments for the shops which necessitates hiring a car or scooter.
The apartments are functional rather than plus, but they are well maintained and have everything that you need. Most of all they have tranquility in abundance and nothing can beat sitting on the veranda with a cold glass of cava after a day on the beach - save perhaps waking up to the same view in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful group of high quality bungalows situated amongst the dunes overlooking the superb beach of Migjorn on the beautiful, unspoilt island of Formentera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Voga Mari Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voga Mari Bungalows, Migjorn Beach Hotel Migjorn
- Voga Mari Bungalows Formentera/Migjorn