Stayed in Bungalow No.13 which was a roomy one bed bungalow well equipped for a self catering beach holiday with the added advantage of some very good restaurants within easy walking distance. The bungalow had a large covered patio area with stunning views which offered shade from the afternoon sun and was still very pleasant to sit on later in the evening watching the sun go down. The interior was simply furnished with comfortable bed and plenty of storage. This bungalow also had the advantage of two patio doors leading from the bedroom as well as the living area overlooking the sea. It had a separate air conditioning unit which was very effective but noisy. I would also like to mention that Astbury Formentera Travel company are excellent to deal with and staff brilliant. This is the fourth time we have travelled with them and will do so again to this wonderful Island.Equal any day to the Caribbean!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful group of high quality bungalows situated amongst the dunes overlooking the superb beach of Migjorn on the beautiful, unspoilt island of Formentera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Voga Mari Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voga Mari Bungalows, Migjorn Beach Hotel Migjorn
- Voga Mari Bungalows Formentera/Migjorn