Not cheap but certainly one of the most glamourous places on the island. Pop in during the day from your beach towel for a snack or cocktail or later on for dinner. There's an expensive restaurant with live evening music but you can still sit at the lounge tables and order from the snack menu and watch the stars. We had a delicious burger, not cheap at 18€, and a good and not cheap mojito at 12€. I wouldn't come here in a hungry rage if you're on a budget but it's worth it for a nice evening by the pool and sea on a quiet September weekday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gecko Hotel & Beach Club is a boutique hotel situated on the magical island of Formentera, just meters away from the turquoise waters of Migjorn beach in the peaceful area of Ca-Marí. Its chic and modern design coupled with its idyllic ambience make Formentera's Gecko Hotel & Beach Club the perfect paradise to spend your vacation, sample the cuisine and enjoy a cocktail or to celebrate any type of special event such as weddings, parties, conferences or exhibitions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gecko Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gecko Beach Club Hotel Migjorn
- Gecko Beach Hotel
- Gecko Hotel & Beach Club Formentera/Migjorn