We spent our last day on Formentera at the Gecko Club before catching an evening ferry. Reception and staff were very nice and efficient, and we appreciated the policy of sunbeds and umbrella being provided with the purchase of lunch. Unfortunately, the lunch turned out to be a disappointment, partly because there was a group discussing wedding plans seated right next to us in a nearly empty restaurant. Although the design is very attractive, there just seemd to be something missing in the general ambiance. The Gecko Club doesn't have rights to the beach, so you're umbrella and sunbed-less once you leave the pool area. The beach is not the best stretch of Migjorn. All in all the negatives outweighed the positives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gecko Hotel & Beach Club is a boutique hotel situated on the magical island of Formentera, just meters away from the turquoise waters of Migjorn beach in the peaceful area of Ca-Marí. Its chic and modern design coupled with its idyllic ambience make Formentera's Gecko Hotel & Beach Club the perfect paradise to spend your vacation, sample the cuisine and enjoy a cocktail or to celebrate any type of special event such as weddings, parties, conferences or exhibitions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Gecko Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gecko Beach Club Hotel Migjorn
- Gecko Beach Hotel
- Gecko Beach Club Formentera/Migjorn