We just had 2 weeks in the cyclades with 3 islands (Mykonos, Paros and Santorini) and this was our second stay.
We had a double room, N°22, with a nice view on the valley below and Naxos island. The hotel is located in a small village in the center of the island, very quiet and very typical of Paros. The owner, Georges Pitas, is an icon of the area and a person you must meet. He wrote an excellent book on Paros which is the exact type of guide you would expect to buy (ours was crap).
- Very nice village;
- Comfortable hotel;
- Staff very friendly and helpful, all with correct English;
- Bedrooms are spacious and nicely decorated;
- Nice swimming pool area;
- Steep slope to exit the Hotel;
- No restaurant in the Hotel;
- we fell in love with the small port of Naoussa here we had most of our diners: Barbarossa, etc...
PLACES TO SEE:
- Drios with its charing beach and nice restaurants for lunch;
- The villages of Prodromos, Marmara, Mrpisa and Piso Livadi;
- The beach of Lageri (you can forget you swimsuit...);
We recommend this hotel as we really enjoyed it ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- n: Lefkes Village is a 4star Hotel located on the Cycladic Island of Paros , 9km from the exciting and vigorous cities of Parikia , Naoussa and Drios and just 4 km from the East Coast of Paros. Nestled in the heart of the most well preserved village ,right at the centre of Paros, Lefkes , the LEFKES VILLAGE COMMUNITY is created. Surrounding the Hotel, one can explore a 20 acre garden, a complex of traditional houses, a private Museum of Popular Aegean civilization and a team of creative and knowledgeable staff who are successfully aiming to relate tourism and the joy of contact with the Cycladic nature and the traditional Aegean civilization making your stay an unforgettable experience. Olive Trees, fruit trees and flowers surround the whitewashed neoclassical hotel buildings with their expansive verandas. From the restaurant balcony and the bar with its comfortable seating benches to the nearby swimming pool with its panoramic views of the valley and sea, one can relax and unwind in this perfect Aegean environment. With its scenic village, the gardens of the valley, the church of Aghia Triada , the island of Naxos and the sea at a distance, this perfectly situated hotel will offer you an unforgettable stay.Accommodation The Lefkes Village Hotel offers twenty rooms, all with lovely view and a private balcony . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lefkes Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lefkes Village Hotel Paros