“Best two weeks of my life!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lentas
Galini Studios Lentas
Ranked #2 of 5 Lentas B&B and Inns
San Francisco, California
“Best two weeks of my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

My wife and I came here this summer to spend our honeymoon in Greece. After a lot of research online in the vastness of islands and hotels, I decided to trust a Greek friend of mine who suggested this tranquil, lovely place by the beach. Relaxation and natural living paired with the best hospitality was his promise, and that's what we received: Manolis and his daughter Eleni made us feel like we were born Greeks! Always friendly and genuinely warm-hearted they spent time with us whenever we wanted to talk with them to understand more about the culture. They constantly offered to us complimentary sweets, home-made liquor and fresh fruits and showed us how simple living can be fulfilling and make us happy. They opened up to us and we became good friends, teaching us with their example of living. Our frantic lives found the place where time stops and where you can live happily with your beloved ones. These days will always be in my heart and my great new friends will remind me of those!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Garth_Adler

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Greek first
Hamburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have been coming back to Studios Galini for about 8 years. I have brought friends and friends of friends. We keep coming back to this beautiful place for a few reasons. 1. It is extremely clean and modern. 2. It has fabulous large balcones with beautiful, unique view of Lentas and the surrounding areas. 3. The family who run it. They are so warm and friendly and very helfpful. 4. The rooms are cleaned by the family every 2 to 3 days and they leave little gifts of some cheese or some biscuits or some honey, so there's always a nice surprise sitting there waiting for us when we get home. 5. The charming fact that they give us a little present when we leave. Amazing. 6. Free wi-fi. But honestly, who needs the internet when Lentas and Crete are much more interesting.

We will definitely come back to this place again and again. And we definitely recommend you try it too.

Room Tip: All rooms have a sea view and a nice large balcony. Perfect.