Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
200% would recommend for both Discover Diving and Formal Training

Some of the best training, dives, and team I've seen. I did my PADI Open Water with them and the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
teactin
Full recommended!!

Full recommended! If you wanna have nice time diving, that's the perfect place! Amazing, friendly... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Navigate68252179805

All reviews dive center diving experience great diving advanced open water big thanks amazing team an amazing experience whole team very reasonable price diving sites felt very safe made us feel weather conditions diving school open water course attention to detail beautiful island
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2020

We were preparing a one-month trip to Greece when we heard on the Swiss radio about a newly opened underwater museum. Of few email exchanged with Triton Dive Center and we added Alonissos to our destinations!
Great team and good diving equipment, all what’s needed when diving!
The Peristera wreck dive was amazing, incredible to see all these amphorae on the sea bottom since about 2500 years.
I warmly recommend this dive with the Triton Dive Center to any advanced diver!

3  Thank sib-1802
Reviewed October 1, 2020

Massive Thank you, Merci, Efcharisto to Kosta, Dios, Liliana for a truly magnificent 5 days of non stop diving. The Peristera wreck was unique and I will come back to dive it again and the other 3 which should open soon. Your professionalism, sense of humor, adherence to safety, can do attitude, marine biology and navigation knowledge, quality of service were simply one of the best i have experienced on the planet. I will be back and will bring my 2 daughters to dive with you. Take good care and be safe! [DiveMaster + master Scuba, diving since 1987] Ronen

Reviewed September 26, 2020 via mobile

Excellent diving team, kind and attentive instructors, very professional, had an amazing beginner scuba experience, everyone was so friendly!! Special mention to Theo (I think that was his name or something similar) for being so patient, kind and caring.. amazing dive centre.

Reviewed September 16, 2020

Excellent dive centre, the most friendly, helpful and qualified staff speaking several languages, excellent equipment, very good boat with local captain, very interesting dive sites with the highlight of the amphoras of the wreck next to Peristera, which is unforgettable. We will come again.

Reviewed September 8, 2020

I had asked for recommendations of a dive center before my arrival.. I read the perfect reviews but I wasn't prepared for the level of expertise, experience and professionalism or Dias, Iliana and the rest of the team of Triton dive center. You are awesome!
It was really fun to dive with you!
Thanks for everything and I hope we will have the opportunity to dive again together in the future..

Take care