“What an incredible restaurant!!!”
Review of The Muses

The Muses
Cuisines: Diner, Greek, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We came here after reading the positive reviews.This place was nothing sort of spectacular. The location is great as it is incredibly close to the town yet just a little bit further. Enough for a nice and beautiful enviroment to be created. We dined next to the sea and we heard the sound of waves while we were tasting the excellent food. Large variety of food which can satisfy even the most demanding visitor. The staff was also superb and extremely kind and fast. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone, tourists and not. Bear in mind that I am Greek and I have been to many restaurants in my country. This is surely in the top 5. I came to Skopelos only for two days and I will come tomorrow too...I will let you judge what that means... :)

1  Thank FoodLover126

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Good food, average service (it took over an hour to serve us our order) but the staff was very friendly, a little bit expensive. Nice location just next to the sea!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is for me the best place to eat in Skopelos. The staff are friendly, food good and wonderful position right on the edge of the water! We ate there three times (I would have gone every night!) and on the last time everyone had arrived at the same time - the food took a little longer but they were very apologetic. No complaints and a good vegeterian selection for my husband.

1  Thank lindi52
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Some excellent choices, I had a mixed platter of greek food on one night and pasta the other two times. All good vegetarian stuff. The best souvilaki my wife has ever had twice, and good mousaka on another night. Great view sat by the sea and a step away from main centre.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were in Skopelos in June for a week and ate out for both lunch and dinner every day.Of all the restaurants we tried this was our favourite. Not only are the staff both helpful and charming the food is definitely a cut above the normal Greek Taverna fare. All the dishes we had at the several times we ate there were excellent and the service always friendly.A really nice restaurant certainly recommended