All reviews friendly personnel public areas pool bar hotel is situated beautiful garden skopelos terrace
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

A really unusual hotel, like no other you've ever been.
It captures you as you enter the front gate with the beautiful garden and the pool...
The room we had was spacious and very clean. The owners modo is that he wants his guests to be able to walk barefoot, so there is cleaning and fresh towels daily.
The hotel is old style with some turn of the century furniture in the public areas and stylish furniture in the rooms, obviously much newer.
Very friendly personnel and adequate breakfast, clean pool and cosy pool bar. The view of the rooms is magnificent facing the town and the Aegean sea.
The hotel is situated 400m from the center of the city, where you will find everything you'll need during your stay.
In general it is definitely worth its money and even more and I would recommend it both for couples and families.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank billggr
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a calm atmosphere - very nice staff - 24h reception - pool - flowers - shadows - and the best coctails - we have all we need✨
The hotel is in walking distance from Skopelos town - we will come back⛱

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Food was awful, wine was awful. Safe was not usable. Reception staff lost our passports. It transpired they had given them to other hotel guests, imagine the worry we went through until they were found. Swimming pool was closed for most of stay. Everybody in our Saga group opted to eat out on the last night. No tea/coffee making facilities. No shower curtain resulting in floor getting flooded. Second night we opted for a bath to avoid the flooding. When emptying the bath the floor was flooded through a drain in front of the loo which was in place for when the shower flooded. General feeling of being run down. Absolute disappointment.

Room tip: Find a different hotel
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank pooner
Reviewed May 27, 2018

I stayed her for 4 nights with a party of 30 Saga guests. There were various comments made about this hotel but from my perspective I thought that everything about it, after the first day, was perfect for me. The food was very well cooked, not a great variety but ok for me. It has a dark decoration but that will be all to the good in the height of the summer season. My room was large with a very nice bathroom with large bath tub and shower control.Being on the ground floor in the front of the hotel I had a nice garden view and slight sea view with an adequate terrace with table and chairs. The air conditioning worked well.The room was kept spotless. I thought that the female and male reception staff were a real credit to the Hotel. There are more modern hotels in the town but all in all this hotel was where I would choose to come back to anytime.

Room tip: If you choose a first floor front room you will have a sea view as well.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Pelopi, Owner at Hotel Prince Stafilos, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Dear friends from Saga!
Thank you so much for your kind remarks and comments. We are trying hard to meet up your expectations and we were so happy to meet you last May. Of course we will be doing our best to keep the standards high and to maintain our premises in the best possible condition for our guests. It has been an honor for us to meet a lot of new friends from the UK and Saga this summer. Thank you for your helpful and kind words.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

This was my first visit to Skopelos. I was amazed at beauty of the property. The staff was pleasant and very helpful. This is a property that I'd definitely return to should my travels take me to the the island again.

Date of stay: August 2017