“Skopelos Cycling”
Review of Skopelos Cycling

Skopelos Cycling
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy Skopelos on a bicycle. Work your way around the island and you will be rewarded with beautiful views, smells and sounds. Our purpose is to provide you the means to do it in the most efficient and enjoying way. All our bikes come with helmets, lights, backpacks, tools, locks and flashing jackets. We make sure that the bike you get is in the best condition.
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Nicola and I hired bikes for three days from Panos at Skopelos Cycling. He provided us with excellent well maintained bikes and all the equipment we required, even some gearing adjustment when we saw him by the supermarket! We had a fantastic time with some challenging hills especially on our ride from Skopelos town to Ag. Ioannis (Mamma Mia Church). Thank you Panos for your friendly advice and providing us the means to the highlight of our holiday.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

My partner Micky hired a bike from Skopelos Cycling for five days, and here are his thoughts:
The smell of the forest on Delphi the morning after a thunderstorm will be my lasting memory of a wonderful week on Skopelos, which is an ideal size to explore by bike. Panos is an enthusiastic and knowledgable cyclist himself, with an intimate knowledge of the island. He provided me with a well-prepared and solid hardtail mountain bike that took all the abuse I could throw at it, suggested routes to take, and helpfully corrected the rubbish map of the island I'd just bought (avoid the ROAD brand 1:40,000 map and look for a 1:25,000 map instead). The 5-day rate was excellent value, and helmet and accessories were free of charge. There isn't a lot of singletrack on the island, but the views from the unpaved paths in the hills are truly spectacular. There are some great climbs (and of course descents) on the smaller and rougher trails, with gradients that had me struggling to keep the front end down at times. You really get a feel for the island on a bike and get to see it from every angle, and Palouki (overlooking Skopelos town) was my personal favourite (though the descent from Delphi to Panormos beach was a close second). I've no hesitation recommending Skopelos Cycling and you won't be disappointed, whatever type of cycling you prefer. Cheers Panos!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I spent a week on Skopelos and one of the highlights was the day we hired bikes to explore some of the recommended beaches. We were very impressed by the friendly and comprehensive service. We were offered helmets, locks, high viz jackets, repair kit, spare inner tube, pump and a bag. The bikes were very good quality and we were given clear advice on the use of the gears as well as a recommended route. It was challenging but very exhilerating - we got amazing views over the bays and beaches. A few days later we hired bikes again for a short ride to our favourite beach. Skopelos Cycling comes highly recommended!! We plan to return to Skopelos next year and will probably hire bikes for the full time we are there - they are useful even just to travel locally for shopping etc. Thank you :)

2  Thank Judy B
Reviewed June 29, 2013

If you are into biking, this is a place I recomend. Good quality bicycles and good service. Due to the roadconditions in Skopelos I would recomend a mountainbike rather then a street bike. But that´s just me. The island itself is perfect or biking.
//Håkan Pohl

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I had an amazing time on the bicycle rented from Skopelos Cycling. First of all they delivered top class bicycles and equipment. They have all you need of equipment at no extra cost, safety of the cyclist is truly important for the owner. The service generally is also very good and they tell you nice places to go, which made my trip fantastic, either your in for a hard exercise or just sight-seeing. The rental cost was not high either. Last, but also very important - the owner is a very gentel and nice guy! Enjoy!