“Good value for money and lovely setting”
Review of Searle's Trading Post - CLOSED

Searle's Trading Post
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Searle's Trading Post is an eclectic restaurant in the heart of Greyton. We serve homemade delicious country cuisine including steaks, best prawns, Curries around the world buffet, Sunday Lunch buffet and pizzas. We have different spaces and people generally relax for hours with us. We have a full bar and an outside tented area as well as a garden. We cater for funtions and weddings
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had dinner at Searle's in the night of the 26th of Dec and it was one of the few restaurants open in Greyton so was extremely busy. We were part of a big group so felt a little nervous that we may have to wait an age for our food. The service was attentive and the wait more than acceptable. And the food was great value for money. A lovely evening all round

1  Thank JohanMoolman

Reviewed December 23, 2012

The energy Searle's gives off is electric and brings happiness to anyone who enters... especially once you see the treats and treasures that await you inside. When I walked into this eclectic and intriguing trading post I immediately decided I would host my wedding reception there (before even asking the owner). It was the best decision I ever made! Naomi, Derek and the staff went out of their way to give me the most beautiful wedding reception I could've dreamed of. The food was amazing and the venue was beautifully decorated!
I can only see more growth for Searle's and will continue to visit to see the new additions :-)

1  Thank KlarissaC
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We visited Searle's again last night with our 2 boys (9 and 7) and were thrilled to see that the 'Searle's experience' just gets better and better! Nothing was too much trouble for the Managers and staff and we loved the restaurant experience resplendent with its jasmine! My pan seared tuna was the best I have ever had and my husband's Moroccan soup starter was the die for. The boys just loved their pizzas and had plenty left for breakfast the next day. Desserts, well what can I say - heavenly! All in all another fabulous foodie experience and we can't wait to come back!

1  Thank Paula F
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The food was good but what made this experience was the ambiance and staff. There were treasures around every corner and will definitely visit here again!

1  Thank Rhonda Q
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Hilarious concept: they sell almost everything. The people are so friendly and fun. The chef went out of her way for a vegetarian - that's amazing! The waitresses were fantastic and dogs are welcomed with open arms. Just great.

1  Thank jeannieC875