“good job!”

Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Ammopi
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Hello, we came back this year to Karpathos and went almost to the same good restaurants and took the courage, as we didn't have a good experience last year, to go back to the Four Seasons! well, I can say that we had a good time and in two weeks went there 4-5 times :). service great, food excellent, from grilled fish to meat and musaka and salads, and as starters you receive a little glass of uzo (tipical greek drink) and at the end a little desert offered! they put a lot of force and passion in their job, we felt very confortable and very happy about everything! great! thank you for everything, we had a good time! ps. before we left we received also a little present from them, a cup as remember with written the place on it! 4 Season fantastic!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We have visited Karpathos for two years now. Been on several roadtrips around the little iland exploring tavernas and beaches. Always returning to Four seasons in the end. Undoubtfully one our favourite places for a wonderful meal.

Good service, fresh food an variations in the meny for vegetarians an meat lovers!!!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have travelled to Karpathos for ten years now. During my first stay I went to Four Seasons restaurant for the first time. I also know some other restaurants there but this one has become the one and only for me. Whenever I think of Karpathos I think of Four Seasons. No matter what you choose from the menu, everything is delicious. And the team working there could not be friendlier. They have become real friends to us. It's a place I can recommend to everybody who comes to visit Karpathos.
We will surely be back again.

1  Thank PiaLesi
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We had heard many good things about this restaurant but our dinner there was beyond our expectations. First, they received us with a nice glass of ouzo. Then came their fresh-baked onion bread, Their zucchini croquettes are a must!!!Their scallopini Madera and their steaks were absolutely excellent! we are sure to visit again.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Just returned from a 2 week stay in Karpathos. As this was our third visit to the island we are already familiar with the Four Seasons restaurant and in the past have always been impressed by the food and service we get here. This time was no different and over the 2 weeks we must have dined there maybe 5 times. The food was always top quality and the service could not be faulted. Looking forward to our next visit already!