We stayed at Villa Marandi for 1 week in mid September 2012.
The hotel cannot be faulted for service and friendliness.
Visitors should be aware that the location of the hotel necessitates a car or motor cycle. The best beaches are a short 5 min drive away and so is Naxos town. The beaches close by and facing south are excellent and lined with many small tavernas (some traditional and others more stylish). The beach at Marandi is north facing and therefore get churned up when it's windy.
Rooms were lovely and we were upgraded to a suite, Thanks!
Breakfast was good, standard for Greece with a good selection of food and eggs to order.
We only stayed in for one evening for dinner but what we had was very nice.
Pool and bar area is lovely.
Thanks to the Marandi team for looking after us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Marandi Suites, is a luxury boutique hotel, offering 16 magnificent suites, set on a beautiful beach in the Stelida area, just 5 km from the town of Naxos. It is the ideal destination for the discerning travelers, who seek a tranquil and high quality place for their vacation. It is an excellent choice for families, as well as for honeymooners and romance seeking travelers. Being centrally located, one can not only enjoy the best beaches of the island, but also explore the beautiful nature and learn the history of Naxos. Villa Marandi Suites "your home away from home..." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Villa Marandi Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Marandi Hotel Stelida
- Marandi Hotel Naxos City
- Villa Marandi Luxury Suites Naxos/Stelida