Naxos seems to be the budget option when it comes to the Greek Islands and as such we couldn't find a true high end hotel. We opted to the Naxos beach 2 because we wanted a beach close to us and they share a beach with a couple of other hotels in the area. The hotel sits on a bluff above a cove or bay. The view is nice and the hotel is adequate. We mostly toured the island in a rented car, visiting other beachs as the beach near the hotel is rocky and being on the windward side of the island, windy.
The staff at the hotel was very pleasant and helpful and the room was ok. I would rate it 3 stars at best. The little shower cabin was barely adequate and the grounds of the hotel, at least on the ocean side where our room was, looked more like a poorly maintained campground that a hotel grounds. Over the fence, it was obvious that they and others simply deposited trash and junk there rather than properly disposing of it.
It is a bit of a jaunt to Xora (or the center) from the hotel, about a 7 euro cab ride, 15 mins or so. There is not much within walking distance.
We would probably go back to this hotel, but only if we were looking for a bargain option, which this was at about 125 euro per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The endless seaside and the crystal waters is just one of the wonderful sightseeing of Naxos. In one of the amphitheatrically regions of Naxos, on the hill of Stelida, is Naxos Magic Village, with the wonderfull view to the Port of the island, the Venetian Castle which stands on the top of Chora for many centuries, as well as the impressive temple of Apollo, known as Portara. The view during the sunset is really unique. Our Hotel can cover all your needs and is ideal for couples for a romantic gateway and Families since we have a playground for our little guests so they can have their dreamy vacation. All our rooms have a balcony or veranda with pool/Town/Garden or Sea View, Air-Condition, cable TV, telephone, kitchenette, refrigerator,hairdryer,safe, private bathroom with showers and Free Wifi in all the property and rooms. Our professional staff is ready to answer all the queistions regarding the island and our Hotel by providing you maps and suggest the best solutions to make your vacation easy and comfortable. We are looking forward to welcome you in our Hotel Naxos Magic Village operating by New Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Naxos Magic Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naxos Beach 2 Hotel Stelida
- Naxos Beach 2 Stelida
- Naxos Magic Village Stelida