This is a lovely and isolated bungalow complex halfway between the Chora and Agios Prokopius. Each bungalow has a sitting area with couch/daybed, table and kitchentte, along with a separate sleeping room and balcony (of course a WC too!). Even when people are in the rooms next to/above or below you, the setup is just right to give you a feel of privacy. The pool is nice, though the lounge chairs are impossibly hot without long beach towels on them. The food and drinks at the bar/restaurant are reasonable priced and tasty, so you need not venture out if you don't want to. The only thing you should know is that you cannot stay here without a car--unless you don't plan on leaving the place OR you are willing to spend 10-20 Euro per day on taxis. If you like hiking, it is a 45 minute hike to the Portara off the Port, plus it has the Stelida right behind it. They also have tennis courts on the property.
While I find it a bit pricey for Naxos, you get privacy and lovely bungalows. Just remember your bug repellent as this area (plus the Agio Anna and Agios Prokopius areas get QUITE buggy and dusk.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The endless seaside and the crystal waters is just one of the wonderful sightseeing of Naxos. In one of the amphitheatrically regions of Naxos, on the hill of Stelida, is Naxos Magic Village, with the wonderfull view to the Port of the island, the Venetian Castle which stands on the top of Chora for many centuries, as well as the impressive temple of Apollo, known as Portara. The view during the sunset is really unique. Our Hotel can cover all your needs and is ideal for couples for a romantic gateway and Families since we have a playground for our little guests so they can have their dreamy vacation. All our rooms have a balcony or veranda with pool/Town/Garden or Sea View, Air-Condition, cable TV, telephone, kitchenette, refrigerator,hairdryer,safe, private bathroom with showers and Free Wifi in all the property and rooms. Our professional staff is ready to answer all the queistions regarding the island and our Hotel by providing you maps and suggest the best solutions to make your vacation easy and comfortable. We are looking forward to welcome you in our Hotel Naxos Magic Village operating by New Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Naxos Magic Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naxos Beach 2 Hotel Stelida
- Naxos Beach 2 Stelida
- Naxos Magic Village Stelida