“Great Food, Great Service. Don't Miss It! (Πολύ φαγητό, μεγάλη υπηρεσία. Μην τη χάσετε!)”
Review of Palio Arhontiko

Palio Arhontiko
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Kolymbari
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2013

An amazing gem discovered by friends on a previous trip to Crete. We went once then had to go back again before we left to come back to the States. Papadakis and his staff were exceptionally great hosts and the food was excellent and abundant. I cannot say I can spell what I ate but I sure did enjoy it. If you are in Crete, especially on the eastern end, make a trip to Kolimbari and enjoy a meal at Palio Arhontiko.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Evenly there were busy place, they serve us very quickly, we had nice starters for free. Enjoyed with my birthday celebrations there.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We discovered this restaurant last year and were really very excited as the dishes we ordered were very delicious and the service perfect. That is why we came back here during our stay this year again. Since last year they have made even a bigger progress concerning the style of meal serving and meal presentation. What we also appreciated was that they immediately after we had sat down brought a bottle of water. They continuously work on themselves if I can compare. The staff is very kind but at the same time professional. The environment in the restaurant is very romantic, especially in the evening but also during a day it is very nice there. It can be seen that the staff there love their job, it is their hobby. I do not wonder that this restaurant is always full. :-) Congratulations!!!!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We enjoyed this restaurant very friendy staff, that seem to take a great pride in making you feel welcome and at the center off attention.
Food was great, somewhat large portions made the choice to go for dessert a hard one.

Absolutley recomended.

1  Thank Christina Bollm... L
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great location, ok service... Had two good meals at this resturant. I had lamb at my first visit, it was just wonderfull. The seafoodpasta was ok.