“Wonderful Exprience”

Ranked #2 of 14 Toroni B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“Wonderful Exprience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was in Thessaloniki for business and decided to extend my visit to Greece with some personal time for some much needed rest and relaxation. I was looking for a quiet and peaceful setting with clean accomodations close to the beach. I got exactly what I wanted in Toroni Paradise Studios.

The room was VERY clean (a top priority of mine when choosing accomodations) and had a spacious layout. I made use of the small kitchen and prepared dinner for myself every night, which I enjoyed on my private terrace (that had a partial ocean view!). For me the only drawback regarding the room was that the bathroom did not have a fixed shower head (which I am accustomed to), it only had a hand-held shower head.

The hotel is located accross the street from the beach so you can easily walk back and forth to your room during the day. It was great that they provided lounge chairs that you could carry to the beach and had umbrellas, exclusively for guests, already in the sand. The hotel is actually behind their pizza shop, but it is a quick and pleasant walk through a beautiful and charming garden. They also have shaded tables on the beach where they can serve you drinks and food.

Toroni itself was a very nice beach town. It is sorrounded by very pretty hills and the air is refreshing. A lot of families so it was very quiet. I enjoyed walks from one end of town to the other in the evenings and mornings. The beach is very pretty, although the sand is not soft and powdery, more like pebbles (if I return I will buy those rubber-soled water shoes). The water, however, is AMAZING. I have never experienced such clean and clear water. It is very gentle water also, so you can float and enjoy even if not the best swimmer.

I really enjoyed having coffee with the family that owns and operates the hotel. They were so friendly, warm, and welcoming...not to mention the father makes fantastic pizza! They were excellent hosts. I loved seeing what a loving, traditional, funny, Greek family is like first hand and learning about Greek life from them. The daughters speak English very well, and the mother's self-taught English is very good. Doukissa, one of the daughters, was very helpful as I was planning and preparing for my trip. She was very responsive to emails and provided a lot of useful information.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
6 Thank AnnSwa

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

We spent 12 days at Toroni Paradise in september. The rooms are like in a hotel. It has everything that you need in the kitchen. It's clean. The room has air-condition, satelite tv, very good wi-fi. The owners Eleni, Sakis and their two beautiful daughters were very nice and friendly. The beach is around 20 meters from the hotel. You have free umbrellas and sand beds. The sea is perfect. It's really good place for everyone: family or not. We will be back!!!!) Vlatko,Katja and Alisa from Skopje)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
8 Thank VlatkoiKatja
St. Petersburg, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have just returned from my 2 weeks trip to Greece and half of that time I spent in Toroni Paradise studios. I really enjoyed my stay there - the building is situated right in front of the beach (very long one, and the sea is absolutely clean there) so you only need to cross the road to get there. The owners, Eleni, Sakis and their two daughters are very helpful and make you feel a member of their family. The studios are clean, equipped with a small kitchenette, and a very nice balcony. As Toroni is mainly a family resort and there are a lot of people with small children, there is a small playground in the yard of the apartment building.
I think, if you want a calm budget holiday by the sea in a beautiful place Toroni is the right place to come. One day I went to Neos Maramaras, the central resort of Sithonia peninsula of Chalkidiki, and although there are more shops, clubs and probably more fun for young people, I am glad I chose Toroni as I was very impressed with its long and wide beach. One could easily find an empty corner where noone would disturb him. I really want to return there one day.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
7 Thank Alisa S
Rome, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

We spent in august 12 days in “Toroni Paradise” : when my family remembers our holidays use to say: "We really stayed in Paradise".
We reserved the special room: is a beautiful apartment (2 rooms, 1 bath, 2 balcony, 1 kitchen) located a few meters to the see, with a beautiful landscape that we “tasted” in the evening from the balcony.
The house is very clean and we had all the comforts that we needed, also free umbrella and sunbeds.
Everything is perfect , but if you need something else don’t hesitate to ask to the landlords, they are very good people, a really special people: they used to have a little thought for us, making feel my family at home.
This wonderful family manage also a fantastic pastry and pizza shop: if you will go in Toroni you have to taste their delicious Bougatsa and pizza. (I want send a special thanks to Heleni, Sakis, Doukissa, Elpida to make our holidays unforgettable).

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
10 Thank stefano n
Zrenjanin, Serbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

This was our second time vacationing in Toroni Paradise. Last year we found them over the internet in a random search, and this year our children have insisted on going there again. If you are looking for a beautiful beach, clean room and friendly hosts, then Toroni Paradise is definitely your choice. We are feeling at home over there. :) If you go on a journey by a car, then you will have the opportunity to visit some of the seventy beautiful beaches in the area and your enjoyment will be complete. Many regards to Eleni, Sakis and girls!

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
8 Thank Sandrakis
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

We were with my wife and two kids, in July 2012 for 12 days. Kids loved the garden, as there is small playground with swings. Accommodation was great, clean and room was ready almost same like in hotels. Every 3 days bed sheds where changed. Hot water in any time of the day. TV, satellite, Wi-Fi internet, AC and sunbeds with umbrella on the beach were include in the room price. Kitchen was good equipped. Owners are very friendly, English speaking and helpful. In one part of the back garden is barbecue. Thank you Elena and Sakis.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
8 Thank Dejan70
Varese, Lombardia, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

I have been one week in July 2012 with wife and kid.... Place looks better once there than in the picture you may find in the net. Studios are big, well refined truly comfortable.Even flat screens and satellite tv, and wifi free everywhere. Just cross a road to be on the toroni sandy beach... umbrella and sun beds are free as well. Everything is superclean, owners truly care about you.... raccomended to all, ideal for families....

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family