We stay the first 7 days of July with my two children 6 an 2,5 years old. The room was very big for junior suite with a very nice view. Food was very good-local and greek kitchen. The beach and the sea was unic and a fantastic sunset every night made us belive we were in Caribean sea. The Hotel had a good Gym and a good spa services. we stayed very pleased and we will come back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toroni Blue Sea Hotel & Spa, a 4-star Hotel, is a complex of 85 rooms in the shape of an amphitheater around the pool into two wings, one of which opened in 2010.The rooms in the new wing (45 rooms), standard, superior, family and suites are fully equipped with air condition, refrigerator and satellite television. Most of them (except four) overlook the pool and the sea and have modern furniture.At the hotel there is a restaurant with traditional Greek food, a spa room (sauna, Turkish hamam), a gym and free WiFi in the lobby. There is also a pool, pool bar, sunbeds and umbrellas on the beach, free private parking and a super market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Toroni Blue Sea Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toroni Blue Sea Hotel Toroni
- Toroni Blue Sea Hotel And Spa