We stayed at hotel Bel Sito 2 nights in July 2011. We appreciated that:
- the hotel looked new and clean. Our room had a balcony with a view on the lake.
- the breakfast buffet offered a variety of options (good homemade cakes, see picture).
- the owners were friendly and the hotel manager speaked several languages.
- the busy road in front of the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Bel Sito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.