Villa Soligo Hotel
  • Breakfast included
La Candola(Soligo)
All reviewsvilla soligoroom was largepleasure of stayinglocal fareon arrivalhigh ceilingspool area islarge grouprestaurant serveslovely locationthe ownerproseccovineyardsgroundsnellosightsselection
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have been the guest of this small hotel many many times and often on all kind of occassions : business, pleasure...In winter, spring, autumn and summer. Each season offers you a new panorama, another adventure, but always in a stunning setting.
Many times I've been here alone during a business trip but the staff made me never feel alone... Nice ! On several occassions I had the company of my wife and strangely, each time I arrived at the hotel business became holiday.... I am so fond of this hotel that I went for 10 days with my family, 3 years ago, a 10 days stay which still felt as too short. All of us were very fond of the authentic atmosphere of the hotel, the overfriendly staff and the nice setting. At a certain point I regarded them as my "home in italy", a place where you can always crash between business trips.
A welcome hideaway, an oasis of peace, away from the overcrowded Tuscan hills and frenetic cities such as Firenze, Bologna etc... Go have a latte in the old center of Valdobiadene where life goes on in a much more relax and easygoing fashion... Right, back to the hotel now...
The "ristorantino" of signor Nello is very cosy with regional and honest dishes, everything made very fresh and always to your likings.
The rooms I have seen are spacious with authentic italian wood panels and wooden floors. Everything neat and clean. The Bathrooms are very modern with every imaginable accessory.
The breakfast is to Italian standards very exhaustive with different kind of meats, eggs, jams, rolls, bread...and cake of course. The thing is, and what you need to keep in mind : if you don't find it, ask for it. The staff will do almost anything to make you feel at home and to cater for all your needs.
If its too cold to plunge into the swimming pool, don't bother, since last year they have a state of the art new spa where you can indulge yourself, summer and winter.
I can only confirm what many reviewers have written, not less, not more...every time I'm heading back home I feel a bit sad because I have to leave this wonderful region with all those friendly people...only to be back asap !

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank bartmx2
VILLASOLIGO, Direttore generale at Villa Soligo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear Bart, what can I say ...! Thank you for the nice words and your review so rich of details.
I'm really proud you've been able to live the warm atmosphere we offer to our Guest.
I sincerely hope your description of Villa Soligo aid some firends of TripAdvisor visit us to live in a unique environment to research sensations and traditions that only our home can share with you!
I'm waiting to meet you soon again in Our House....

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is a hotel that makes you feel at home - the staff are very friendly and helpful - the restaurant serves local fare with gusto and style. I am very well travelled and recognise this as a real gem. I am returning with my wife next time. Excellent value, service and so memorable .....

Room Tip: The sleep quality is good but the two local churches in the valley have chiming bells
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
VILLASOLIGO, Direttore generale at Villa Soligo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Hi Steve....
I remember your departure:- ...Not far from splendid!!
Itis a great proud for me your full satisfation! The details you have been able to live together with all the staff help us understand to be on the right way....
We seek confirmation from day to day, and it is not easy, but with great enthusiasm we try!
We are waiting you again in hotel, maybe with your wife!

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

The Villa Soligo Hotel is a perfect place to get away for the weekend, for a business trip in the area, or as a base for exploring the sights in and around the region.
It was great to stay somewhere with so much character, made even better by the hospitality of Allesandro and the team. A warm welcome on arrival, sumptuous feasts in the restaurant, and some of the best Grappa i've tasted made on site (you must buy a bottle to take home).
Spacious rooms, good breakfast, and good old-fashioned hosting. Highly recommended. I will definitely stay again on my next trip to the area.

• Stayed: January 2013
VILLASOLIGO, Direttore generale at Villa Soligo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Stanley,
what can I say ... The full satisfaction of our Guests is our Pride.
When it comes then from a person who travels a lot like you and has the opportunity to live more experiences is also a great gratification!
I still wait you at Villa Soligo with of a Bottle of "Prosecco Grappa" on the table!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

We stayed for one week while visiting friends getting married in Soligo - the hotel was ideal for us, decent sized rooms, very clean, lovely breakfast and great location. I would stay again with no hesitation.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
VILLASOLIGO, Direttore generale at Villa Soligo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2012

Dear Kath, thank you very much.....It is a big proud to satisfate out Flriends. I hope you could make a strong promotion to Villa Soligo in Australia. I wait to welcome you soon in our House during your next Tryp ti Italy.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

A lovely Palladian villa now a small, quiet and friendly hotel. Lovely rooms, swimmimg pool, sauna, good restaurant. Only an hour from venice. Excellent value in August when Italians disappear to the coast. Vey helpful staff. Highly recommended

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank David P
VILLASOLIGO, Direttore generale at Villa Soligo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Dear Friend. Thank you very much for your kind words. I hope to Will have the chance to welcome also in August 2013 you in our House. I'm really happy you have tasted our personal atmosphere and the strategic position of our Villa, perfect start-point to visit important Sites of Veneto. As promise me....please do not hesitate to make a strong promotion in UK!! Thank you again!